PACK OF 10 KN95 / FFP2 MASKS
The KN95 P2 mask is a level 2 barrier mask and has been vigorously tested with bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) greater than or equal to 98%. The KN95 P2 mask conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009 and complies with European standards EN14683 TYPE IIR.
The KN95 mask can be used in the general public, dentistry and changing dressings on small wounds.
KN95 / FFP2 Mask Features
- PPE Mask
- KN95 mask with category P2 protection
- 95% of air-borne particulates are filtered out
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Super fold flat design, 3D structure and large filtration area
- Latex free head straps and inserted nose clip
KN95 / FFP2 Packing Info
- 10 x N95 P2 masks per pack
KN95 / FFP2 Masks Available in Australia
- Only available to Australian residents
KN95 Masks in Stock
- Overnight shipping from Macquarie Park NSW head office
Order Bulk Face Masks
*Price shown includes GST.
Please note: The KN95 / FFP2 mask is not appropriate as a surgical mask for surgical applications or use in operating theatres. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE DISPLAYED ON THE PACKAGING.